At all times tell your health precaution provider:
If you are otherwise could be pregnant
- What medications you are taking.
- Throughout the days before your surgery:
- Enquire which medications you would still take on the day of your surgery.
- If you smoke, you need to stop. Request your provider for support.
- Each time let your provider identify if you have a cold, or any further sickness in the time foremost up to your surgery.
- Make your house for when you get home after the hospital.
- On the day of your operation:
- You may be requested not to drink or else eat anything after night-time the night before your surgery. This contains using chewing gum also mints. Wash your mouth with water if it senses dry. Remain careful not to sip.
- Take the medications you have been said to take with a small sip of water.
- You will be told when to arrive at the hospital.